The AT615a high-precision bubble level is an indispensable tool for making horizontal adjustments during turntable setup. Features a machined aluminum housing.
- High-precision bubble level
- Machined aluminum housing
- Suitable for setting up turntables
- Diameter: 37 mm (1.5")
- Height: 17 mm (0.7")
The AT618a disc stabilizer fits over the turntable spindle to hold records firmly in place, reducing resonance and improving sound quality. The stabilizer is constructed of machined brass with a protective rubber cover.
- Holds record firmly in place for reduced resonance and improved sound quality
- Machined brass housing with protective rubber cover
- Weight: 600 g (21.2 oz)