Felt slipmat released exclusively for #RSD18 Record Store Day 2018, with artwork from ZombiePetz. These strong, high quality 11.75", extra-thin (9oz, 0.03125″ / 0.7938 mm thick) slipmats are made of 100% white polyester felt with a full-color print on top. Rated medium stiffness.
The AT615a high-precision bubble level is an indispensable tool for making horizontal adjustments during turntable setup. Features a machined aluminum housing.
- High-precision bubble level
- Machined aluminum housing
- Suitable for setting up turntables
- Diameter: 37 mm (1.5")
- Height: 17 mm (0.7")
This universal 1/2 inch-mount headshell for 4-pin turntable cartridges features all-metal construction and an integral finger lift. It is equipped with a rubber washer for a secure fit to your tone arm, and comes with color-coded headshell lead wires and cartridge mounting hardware. The AT-HS1 Universal Headshell fits both the AT-LP120-USB, AT-LP240-USB and AT-LP1240-USB Direct-Drive Professional Turntables.
- All metal construction with integral finger lift
- Rubber washer for secure fit to tone arm
- Color coded lead wires and cartridge mounting hardware
- Fits the AT-LP120-USB, AT-LP240-USB, AT-LP1240-USB, and AT-LP5 Direct-Drive Turntables
- 1.6 ounces
Winner of numerous industry awards, Audio-Technica manufactures products that set quality, durability and price/performance standards for live sound tours, broadcast and recording studios, corporate and government facilities, house-of-worship venues, and more. A-T microphones are chosen for critical government installations and are also selected for major broadcast music events, including the Grammy Awards and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremonies.
The AT618a disc stabilizer fits over the turntable spindle to hold records firmly in place, reducing resonance and improving sound quality. The stabilizer is constructed of machined brass with a protective rubber cover.
- Holds record firmly in place for reduced resonance and improved sound quality
- Machined brass housing with protective rubber cover
- Weight: 600 g (21.2 oz)