It's Back to the 80s!
Today begins the 2018 summer vinyl reissue series from the good folks at Rhino, Back To The 80's!
Most of these sweet reissues are on colored vinyl & ALL of them are limited edition pressings. Check out the full release schedule for the month of July & get a free pair of sunglasses with the purchase of any title! Head over to our website to pre-order upcoming releases!
- Rod Stewart – Greatest Hits Vol. 1 – 140g pink vinyl
- Spandau Ballet – Gold – 140g black vinyl
- YES – 90125 – tri-colored pink/yellow/blue vinyl
- Alice Cooper – Dada – 140g mixed color vinyl
- Alice Cooper – Flush The Fashion – 140g mixed color vinyl
- Alice Cooper – Zipper Catches Skin – 140g mixed color vinyl
- Los Lobos – How Will The Wolf Survive – 180g black vinyl
- Madonna – Who’s That Girl (Original Motion Soundtrack) – 140g black vinyl
- Gang Of Four – A Brief History Of The 20th Century – clear vinyl
- Richard Hell And The Voidoids – Blank Generation – orange & black “ink spot” vinyl
- The Time – Ice Cream Castle – pink, white & brown “Neapolitan vinyl”
- Various Artists – New Wave Hits – 140g marble “blue/red swirl” color vinyl
- Various Artists – Not Good For Your Health: Punk Nuggets 1972-1984 – 140-gram colored vinyl